Fire Damage – Sandy Springs Home
Fire damage to this Sandy Springs home began with a wiring short in the attic. As the before photo shows, the fire damage became quite severe. In addition to the water damage from the firefighting efforts, the ceiling below the attic had holes busted in to make sure there were no burning embers. We cleaned up the water and tore out all the damaged drywall and insulation then disposing of it properly. We set up commercial air movers and dehumidifiers to aid in the drying process. WE set up hydroxyl generators to tame the smoke odors. We used pressurized CO2 pellets to remove the residue from the trusses rendering the entire burn area clean and sanitized. Reconstruction was the final phase of the project.