Alpharetta Commercial Fire Damage Information
SERVPRO Can Restore an Alpharetta Business After Fire Damage Has Closed the Doors
When Alpharetta fire damage strikes your commercial property, you need to know what steps must be taken to mitigate the disaster from destroying your office and business. Learn more about the negative impact of fires and why a fire damage restoration company like SERVPRO can accomplish the difficult tasks to restore your business property.
The impact of the fire damage can render your office or retail space inoperable until a fire damage restoration team from SERVPRO can deal with some of the following problems.
• Standing water--the first responders probably left accumulate volumes of water that must be removed as quickly as possible. Powerful water pumps, sump pumps, and portable and rideable wet vacs can be used by skilled technicians.
• Moisture--the follow-up to water removal is more refined in the detection and elimination of moisture and condensation in hidden voids and visible areas of the business structure. Air movers and dehumidifiers do the job. The drying process helps deter mold proliferation and damage to inventory.
• Smoke damage--incomplete combustion depending on the type of fuel burnt, the heat of the flames, the length of the event, and extinguishing source will dictate its severity. The smoke can circulate through the HVAC system, so that must be disengaged promptly.
• Soot damage--oily residue that sets on hard surfaces like desks, flooring, filing cabinets, walls, ceilings, and electronics. Special sponges, tools, and cleaning agents are required for major wipe down. The step lessens the need for discarding materials like drywall or drop-ceilings.
• Corrosive gasses-- another reason why clean up is essential
• Nitrogen • Hydrocarbons • Sulfur ---by-products of combustion can cause some of the following conditions and fire-damage:
• Within seconds, metal and steel surfaces can begin to discolor.
• Within minutes, marble, plastics, and small appliances can discolor.
• Within hours, coated steel, chrome plumbing fixtures, brass, grout, fiberglass, hardwood, and upholstered furniture can discolor.
• Within days, vinyl floors, ceilings, clothing, and painted walls can discolor.
• Within weeks, crystal and china can etch and pit.
Unfortunately, fire damage can start to deteriorate your property with shocking speed.
What Can A Fire Damage Restoration Company Do?
We begin with a thorough property assessment that enables us to determine the nature and scope of the damages. Since we have working relationships with over 315 insurance companies, property management companies, and govt agencies, chances are we can work toward a mutual and rapid solution. We will then move forward with the cleanup, drying, and repair and restoration services.
• Content restoration--critical to your business. Stock, merchandise, office furniture and such can be cleaned on-site or packed and sent to our facilities for cleaning and restoration. For sensitive electronic devices, we can call in a third party to assist. Our IICRC certified technicians engage in industry standards for clean ups.
• Sanitation--application of antifungal, anti-bacterial, and cleaning products
• Deodorization--after odor removal
• odor removal--using foggers and industrial air scrubbers, air duct cleaning
• Smoke removal--special tools, equipment, and techniques are used.
• Air duct cleaning • vent cleaning
Call SERVPRO For Fire Damage Restoration Services
With 57 years franchise wide experience, SERVPRO has become the industry leader because of our commitment to offering detail-oriented, client-centered services that get results. Our IICRC-certified professionals utilize contemporary technology and advanced methodologies to restore your Alpharetta fire damaged property quickly. We also offer 24/7 emergency services. Our aim is to expediently, efficiently, and safely allow you to re-open your doors for business so that you may get back to business.
Commercial Restoration Presents Unique Challenges
SERVPRO of North Fulton County has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large and small commercial fire damage emergencies. Whether your fire emergency occurs in a restaurant, small shop, motel, or office building, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage, whether in Alpharetta, Johns Creek or Roswell, and manage the restoration project through to its completion. Learn more about SERVPRO of North Fulton County training and certifications. Call us 24/7 for help. (770) 992-2777