What Is Black Mold?
Black Mold Removal in Sandy Springs
At SERVPRO, we know that mold can be a sinister problem for both homeowners and property owners alike. When it comes to black mold removal in Sandy Springs, you can always rely on SERVPRO for comprehensive mold removal. Since 1967, we have been serving Sandy Springs property owners in the fastest, most reliable black mold removal Sandy Springs has to offer. Our team has the expertise and resources to safely remove black mold, taking care in every single step to make sure it is done right.
Removing black mold is a step-by-step process that requires patience, protective gear and proper tools. When you trust SERVPRO for black mold removal services, you are investing in the peace of mind knowing that your mold remediation will be thoroughly, and your home will be left healthy.
Learn more about mold and what to do until help arrives by visiting Mold Damage Tips.
How Do I Tell If It’s Black Mold?
Since many types of mold can cause reactions, you should contact us regardless of the color or type of mold. In many instances, multiple types of mold may exist in the same house or structure. If you suspect you have a mold problem, contact SERVPRO of North Fulton immediately.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (770) 992-2777
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of North Fulton is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 1,600 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Sandy Springs
- Johns Creek
- Mountain Park